Right thought had better not leave it so long to get my second blog up as my wonderful husband seems to have thrown down the gauntlet..... I am still deciding whether to take up the challenge...... and one of us has to keep our business going..... now perhaps I had better let you all in on the 'fun time' chat.....
Alex sauntered in from the gym feeling very pleased with himself that he had managed a personal best on the cross trainer in a record time... His competitive streak can sometimes consume him but it can be a good quality - as he has approached our blog site in the same way.... can't you tell as the score is currently 4 to 2..... oh no when did this turn into a competition.... message to self.....rise above it Jennifer.....
I was in the middle of clearing up from dinner with the children, and helping our Son finish his half term school project.... and trying to get our Daughter from upsetting our Son by saying Mr Morrison his teacher would think it was and I quote 'pants'.... now it is probably best to explain, that our children are very close in age..... and if the school year fell differently they would in fact be in the same year.... however this does not stop our Daughter from constantly playing the 'I am older, wiser, been there, done that, card......' at every opportunity.... so you can imagine the setting for Alex's 'fun time' chat could possibly have been better chosen....
Incidentally I am writing this blog during the early hours of the morning, if there was only a way to get extra hours in the day..... however the 'fun time' chat and the analysis of our days has made me think.... time for some changes... watch this space!
As for urinating male monkeys to attract lady monkeys.... do I really need to comment!!!! Lady monkeys run now... save yourselves!!!!
Jennifer x

No comments:
Post a Comment